Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Have I found Dawn's Online Poker ID?

Just trying out PokerRoom for a spin after getting a mailer offering me $20 free and a $250 bonus to clear for a $500 deposit. I haven't been playing almost any NLHE online (triple draw, stud hi/lo and stud hi fill my cash menu), but not so many stud games running there, so I figured I'd see how the software worked at a $50 for NLHE. Seemed like the best action at the 5 player tables so I figured I could try to light a US Grant on fire there.

Ok, I may have been playing a wee bit aggressively prior to this hand but hands like this just might redeem my faith in poker.

2 Comments:

At Wed Sep 13, 09:24:00 AM 2006, Blogger DuggleBogey said...

Ah! The lesser known (and effective) call-bluff!

 
At Thu Sep 14, 06:40:00 PM 2006, Blogger Kid Dynamite said...

he put you on A-J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home