Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Aquarium Poker Club

I've just received the following slightly edited e-mail from one of the owners of the club that FTrain and I have referred to frequently as the "near-Chinatown" club:
"Hello Mr. 519,

I wanted to touch base about promoting the Aquarium poker games.

I am sending out an e-mail (which I have attached for you) to all of our members promoting a different game each night. Primarily, I am trying to create a solid foundation of lower stakes limit games to go along with our 1/2 no limit and our occasional bigger games.

I have thought it over and decided that I am comfortable with you discussing the club on your site, as long as the actual address is not publicly printed. Anyone wanting exact information about the club can be referred to me at aquarium_soho@yahoo.com."
Above is the schedule, which I've slightly censored to remove the address and phone number--e-mail the address for inquiries.

4 Comments:

At Fri Jul 29, 02:45:00 PM 2005, Blogger Ben Waxman said...

That card is totally unreadable. Not sure if anyone else is having problems with it.

 
At Fri Jul 29, 03:18:00 PM 2005, Blogger SoxLover said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Fri Jul 29, 03:20:00 PM 2005, Blogger SoxLover said...

It looked okay from home but I see what you mean. I'll try reposting it. Anyway, just try the e-mail and I'm sure you'll be sent the info directly.

 
At Sat Jul 30, 08:58:00 AM 2005, Blogger SoxLover said...

It seems the image is fine--it is a resolution issue. My monitor at work does not show it well but at home is fine, and I've spoken to others and it seems to be the same. Again, if you e-mail the address, the owner will send you full info.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home