Sunday, November 27, 2005

Shark Bait

Well there are bad poker nights and there are bad poker nights. Last night,I didn't lose money (I actually won a small amount). I did however lose my dignity.

Note to self: do not make side bets on $5 heads up matches unless you're willing to face the consequences in the morning. Note the new banner above--results of me getting bulldozed 2 of 3 by Veneno. Happy Veneno? FYI my wife is cracking on too, cackling something about Girl Power--thanks a lot.

In passing, I played two huge MTTs on stars yesterday, a 5+0.50 and a 10+1, cashing in both and playing past more than 2500 players in the two. For a net of 30. Best was 28th in the 10+1, sweated by the Poker Puffessor, Veneno and Weak Player. From that cash came 10% of the top to each of PP, Weak and Waffles.

Oh, Weak's blog is brand new, good luck with it man.

3 Comments:

At Sun Nov 27, 09:02:00 PM 2005, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Very Happy!!! I love it! It was soooooooo worth it. Girl Power..woo hoo..lol

 
At Mon Nov 28, 08:19:00 PM 2005, Blogger Kid Dynamite said...

i got LIQUIFIED tonight bro... oy vey...

http://fridayinvegas.blogspot.com/2005/11/min-raise.html

somewhat ironic, after F-train's thread about getting min-raised with A-K TPTK.

 
At Thu Dec 01, 10:22:00 AM 2005, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Did I mention that I love your new banner..lol

It is a daily reminder of my Shark status.

Are you not enjoying the memory?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home